#100happydays: 3-8

3

4

5
 6
 7
 8

3. First outdoor gin and tonic in the evening sun. Still a little bit nippy but beautiful non the less. Sitting on the water at The Hot Club with new friends, over looking the old power station stacks. 

4. Stopped by Ellie's Bakery to pick up office cakes. Nothing gives you that Friday feeling more than cake, and moreover, giving cake.

5. Wanted to walk along a beach, envisaged long stretches of blustery sands but instead spent the day scrambling over fallen trees at the shore line and balancing along a rocky causeway at East Greenwich State Park Beach.

6. Invited to brunch by new friends at their home in the countryside. Sat on the deck in the sun drinking champagne and eating feta and water melon salad. 

7. Passed my driving test and received my temporary paper license. Really nervous about doing a test after developing ten years of bad habits but spent most of the 10 minutes test chatting ot the instructor about England.

8. Huge rain in Providence today, worried a happyday was a tall order. Walking to the office I was, however, exceptionally happy at how brilliant my brolly was at keeping me dry- and the make up hiding my sunburn on my face.










0 comments:

Post a Comment